> Consulta in ITALIANO qui
PRIVACY INFORMATION NOTE – PURSUANT TO EUROPEAN GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 679/2016 (GDPR) AND TO THE APPLICABLE ITALIAN PRIVACY LAW
1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE AND MODE
The personal data that you are required to fill in the form for the stipulation of the sale (Name and Surname, Address, e-mail contact, phone contact) shall be processed by Artemide S.p.A. and/or by its subsidiaries Artemide Italia S.r.l. and Artemide Group S.p.A. (hereinafter the Artemide Group) for the purpose of:
- a) allowing you to buy the Products that you have selected
b)carrying out the services that you may require in connection with your purchase (e.g. delivery of the products bought, management of returns);
- c) fulfilling obligation deriving from provisions of law;
- d) upon your express consent, given - after careful reading of this information note - by flagging the relevant check-box, providing you business and/or promotional information, such as sending you: advertising and commercial information and materials on Artemide Products, special initiatives and /or promotions by mail, e-mail, text messages such as SMS, MMS and Whatsapp.
2. PROCESSING MODE
Data processing for all the purposes set out under 1 above shall be performed on paper and electronically through automated and non automated means, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected, according to the principles of lawfulness, necessity and propriety.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE YOUR DATA
The provision of the personal data marked with * (asterisk) is mandatory to carry out the activities under 1a), 1b) and 1c) above. Your failure to provide such data shall prevent the execution of the sale and of the relevant services that you have requested.
On the other hand, data provision for the purposes under 1d above shall be optional and subject to your consent, which you can provide using the specific consent form.
If users should provide third-party personal data on the Site, they must take all necessary precautions to ensure the communications of such data, and the subsequent use for the purposes indicated each time, comply with the applicable Privacy law (e.g. before providing third-party personal data, the same must be informed and their consent obtained, where required by the European General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the applicable Italian Privacy Laws).
4. PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR DATA CAN BE DISCLOSED
For the purposes under 1 above, within the organization of the Artemide Group, your personal data can be accessed only to the personnel in charge of the services that you required and by the Third Parties Data Processors, if appointed. In order to obtain the list of the Data Processors appointed by the Data Controller and of the entities to whom your data have been disclosed, you can contact Artemide at the addresses indicated in the article 5 hereunder.
For the purposes under 1 above, your personal data can be disclosed to the companies of the Artemide Group, including, if applicable, subsidiaries established outside of the territory of the Italian Republic, as well as, in some limited case outside the EU.
Your data may be also disclosed to these categories of entities:
- Public and private entities for the fulfillment of obligations set forth by provisions of law.
-Third parties suppliers appointed of transportation services for the Products that you have bought. In particular, ARTEMIDE discloses to BRT S.p.A. the personal data of Customers requiring Italy as country of delivery, while to FEDEX the personal data of Customers requiring other countries of delivery; both companies having being appointed as the Chief External Processor, for the execution of logistic activities concerning shipping and the return of purchased products. The subjects to whom such data is communicated undertake to use them for the aforementioned processing purposes only, and keep them secure and confidential, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable privacy code. In addition, personal data may be communicated to legitimate recipients under the laws or regulations in force;
- Third parties companies appointed for inserting into envelopes, sending, transportation, sorting services of our communications for you;
- Third parties companies appointed for supporting us as to advertising activities, marketing and public relations, in case you have granted you consent for the data processing to the purpose under the article 1.d;
- Third-parties in cases of mergers, acquisitions, corporate or business branch spin-offs or other extraordinary transactions;
- Professionals, freelancers, including associates and commercial partners (i.e. third-parties providing Site management services of a commercial, professional and technical nature and to pursue the aforementioned purposes).
Your data won’t be spread.
5. DATA CONTROLLER
The data processor is the company Artemide S.p.A. with registered office in Via Bergamo 18, 20010 Pregnana Milanese MI , Italy . The privacy contact person for the provided web services is the pro tempore marketing manager. Your personal data can be processed by parties appointed as Data Processors, outside the company, as well as by personnel, duly trained as to data protection, in charge of the management of the requested service.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We inform you as well that to the extent and upon the conditions set forth under the art.15 – 23 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, the Artemide Group acknowledges and pledges the enforcement of your following rights:
The right to access your personal data contained in our paper archives and/or electronic storages;
The right to ask for rectification, update and erasure, if incomplete or mistaken, as well as to object to processing for legitimate or specific grounds;
the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning yourself. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without unjustified delay if one of the grounds set forth under the art. 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 applies;
The right to obtain the restriction of processing where one of the circumstances listed under the art. 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 applies
The right to data portability to the extent and under the conditions set forth under the art. 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 and the Guidelines on data portability;
The right to object before the competent Authority.
The relevant requests must be submitted to the attention of the Data controller, by mail to:
Via Bergamo 18
20010 Pregnana Milanese MI
or by e-mail to:
Users can also contact Artemide at any moment in time at the contacts indicated above, to express the means of contact they prefer and/or to revoke any consent previously provided for one or all the means of contact illustrated above.